Since not everyone wants to commit to cosmetic surgery when signs of ageing, hyperpigmentation and scarring become apparent, many clients prefer a non-invasive alternative.
The DMK peels are recommended for anyone wanting to maintain or regain an even, youthful complexion - at any age. The peels can be applied to thick, uneven textured skin, wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, sun-damage and scarring.
AM I A DMK PEEL CANDIDATE?
Each peel requires its own preparation and skin support program. This program can be tailored to you and your specific needs. For example, an acne-scarred client will prepare for a pel differently than one seeking treatment for hyperpigmentation.
Generally, most clients will prepare the skin with a number of Enzyme Therapy Treatments - to strengthen the skin and encourage optimal skin functioning. Healthy skin, regenerates well!
Pre and post-home care is also a requirement to ensure optimal results. These home care regimes may include DMK's signature cleansers, serums, oils, and nourishing cremes. It is also important to use a daily SPF, such as DMK Soleil Defence SPF50+ as well as DMK's signature essential fatty acid supplement, EFA Ultra. Your DMK Skin Technician will prescribe a regime for you.
DMK offer two high-level peels
Both peels involve a similar technique, with some down-time included. Both are designed to work quickly and effectively when combined with the correct preparation, and after care.
An effective peel for sun damaged skin. This will provide fast results in the reduction of pigmented areas and is great for acne with pigmented skin. The skin will peel over a five to seven day period, followed by enzyme therapy. This treatment is excellent for larger areas of the body, including arms and legs. Homecare is essential.
What is RP Revision and what can it treat?
RP Revision treatments are intended to remove the surface epidermal cells of the skin. The treatment program has been designed to help reduce wrinkles, light scarring, and uneven skin tones. It may be used on most skin types (except people with a typically darker oriental or sub-continental complexion and some darker skin tones which can be prone to pigmentation). The RP solution is an exclusive blend of natural plant and fruit sugaracids, applied systematically in layers. The strength of the solution and the number of layers is tailored to suit your skin colour, texture, sensitivity and condition by your DMK skin technician. The procedure usually takes between 5 and 10 days and results will vary from person to person as each individual’s skin will respond differently.
What is the procedure for RP Revision?
1. You should have at least two DMK Enzyme Treatments before having an RP Revision Treatment.
2. One week before your scheduled RP Revision Treatment, you will notice that while using the retosin, your skin may begin to look leathery and darker. This is normal.
3. On the day of your RP Revision Treatment, your technician will begin applying separate layers of the RP solution. You will experience some very uncomfortable stinging and burning sensations during these applications, these sensations will subside.
If the irritation becomes too uncomfortable, let your technician know so that the solution can be adjusted for further applications.
4. After the application is completed, you will leave the solution on your skin and will not wash for at least 12 hours. Your skin will look shiny and may be slightly red. If your skin continues to have a burning sensation, rinse with a mild solution of baking soda and water.
5. Beginning the next day following the RP Revision Treatment, you can start cleansing your skin as normal with your DMK cleanser followed by a small amount of acu crème or contraderm crème as prescribed. You must apply transdermal sunblock if you are going to have any exposure to the sun. Should you choose, you can also start using makeup as desired.
6. By the third day, you should begin to notice your skin beginning to peel. This will vary from minor flaking to large peeling sections depending on your skin condition. Regardless of how severe the peeling is, you must not pull, pick, or scratch at the dead skin.
To do so will increase the chance of infection. It is very important that you allow this skin to detach naturally. You may be surprised at just how much flaking occurs, do not worry this is normal. You will feel very unattractive and uncomfortable but this will subside.
7. By the seventh day, most of this dead skin will have exfoliated (detached) itself from the healthy new cells below. On this day, you will be scheduled for an Enzyme Lift-off Treatment. This treatment helps remove any remaining dead cells that have not completely exfoliated.
8. You must use your regular DMK Home Prescriptives and continue with your professional maintenance treatments in order to maintain your results.
dmk pro alpha
A safe and effective resurfacing procedure designed for maximum and fast results when treating thickened aged skins or congested/acne skins. Includes two days of layers applied and two enzyme treatments to heal and hydrate. Homecare products are required.
During a five to seven day period after the application of the six-layer peel, the skin will temporally lose water levels which enables the skin to harden and peel back.
Any congestion will be forced to the surface and dark pigmented and thickened skin will be lifted off. This all occurs in the same way skin normally sheds only faster, making it a very safe alternative to laser peels or medical peels.
The Pro Alpha six-layer peel is an exclusive blend of natural plant and fruit acids applied in layers. The strength of the formulation and the amount of layers applied depends on the individual’s skin condition and genetic type.
One week after the first layers are applied a lift-off enzyme treatment is performed to heal and re-hydrate the skin. This is followed by another enzyme treatment one week later, including infusions of Vitamin C serum, Beta Gel, Seba E, hydrophilic massage and Eye Tone infusion.
Dermafield and low-level laser is utilised throughout the process for optimum results and controlled healing.
Preparation for the 6 Layer Peel includes drinking a minimum of two litres of water per day two days prior to the peel, taking DMK EFA supplements at least two weeks prior, and the application of all recommended DMK products. For first time Revolution Skincare and Cosmetics clients, two DMK enzyme treatments are recommended prior to having the six-layer peel,
The products recommended during the six-layer oeek process includes cleanser, vitamin C, Beta Gel, treatment cream, herb and mineral spray, transdermal sunblock and retosin or revise at Night.
The DMK six-layer peel is recommended once a year, as this will provide you with the boost needed to keep your skin looking it's very best and providing optimum anti-ageing. This peel provides you with not only a smoother, clearer, more refined complexion but also improves in the functioning of the skin at a cellular level. Along with monthly treatments, you can obtain the ultimate in quality skincare.
The procedure takes 14 days. Follow with a program of 12 Muscle Banding Treatments for optimal results.
say goodbye to your skin concerns
reveal the skink within